The COVID-19 pandemic has forced us to adapt in many ways. Exercise is one of the best ways to manage stress and keep the body healthy, so we have implemented a number of different safety and cleaning protocols so you can feel safe at the gym. Please take the time to review our safety and cleaning protocols below.
- Trainers will be required to wear masks at work
- All trainers will be required to ensure their clients are wearing a mask during their session
- Trainers will be sanitizing and washing their hands before and after every session
- Trainers will be required to ensure that clients are washing their hands before and after sessions.
- All clients are required to wash their hands before and after their sessions
- If any client suspects they may have come in contact with someone who is ill, or if they suspect they are ill, we ask them to please not come into the gym until cleared by a doctor.
- All clients are required to wear a mask inside. There will be masks available at the gym, but we ask that you use your own mask if you have one.
- All surfaces within the gym will be cleaned regularly with a medical-grade cleaner
- Equipment will be wiped down after every use, and between classes
- There will be additional sanitizers and sanitizing wipes in the gym at the entrances, in the bathrooms, and in the back offices
- Until social distancing rules are relaxed, we will be running at half capacity in the PT room, and there will only be 5 students/bootcamp class
- The ground will be marked for all bootcamp classes to show appropriate distances that clients must maintain